Video walls are everywhere these days: lobbies, classrooms, command & control centers, event centers, public spaces – you name it. When you need to broadcast to a large audience, want to broadcast 24/7, or need to pull many sources into one bright screen that is easy to view and control, a video wall is a great solution.
A large-screen rear projection display panel consists of so-called Cubes. The projector is installed in a robust step design housing. These displays are characterized by their large and almost marginless screens. Veloxstreams state-of-the-art projection methods are based on the DLPTM (Digital Light Processing) technology developed by Texas Instruments. The kernel of this technology is the Digital Micromirror DeviceTM (DMDTM), a chip that consists of very small mirror elements. Each mirror element corresponds to one image dot of the projected image. In the projector, electronic controls decide separately for each image dot of the reflected light whether to mirror the light information, i.e. to transmit it to the screen, or whether to interrupt it, i.e. to transmit it to an absorber area. This way up to 90 % of the generated light arrive on the screen. Images in basic colors (RGB) are produced in quick succession, which visually merge into one true color image. Pixel structures are almost undetectable. Rear-screen projection displays allow for greater control of ambient lighting, which reduces operator eye-strain without sacrificing picture brightness and contrast ratios. With our display structures the light from the projection engine is directed onto the screen. There’s no unwanted light seepage into the control room..
The DLP ADVANTAGE
Advanced DLP® technology generates ultra-high resolution images that are ideal for easy reading of maps, data, graphics and video while presenting true to life colors. In a Veloxstreams arrayed display, our array view technology ensures exceptional color matching and brightness uniformity control across the entire display wall. Designed specifically for 24/7 control room applications and large venue rear projection
- Provides clear, bright images in high-ambient light environments,
- Includes brightness uniformity control and color matching,
- Resist image "burn-in," or image retention,
- Has minimum seams between screens, and built-in edge blending for seamless tiling, and Delivers the widest range of viewing angles from anywhere in the room.
Veloxstreams solutions are highly reliable, with long life and minimal maintenance. Veloxstreams team can deliver a purpose-built solution that’s tailored to your video wall display requirements.
Laser illumination technology Laser illumination marks a significant advancement in projection system technology, enabling new ways of delivering unprecedented visual experiences.
LONG-LASTING RELIABILITY AND HIGH PICTURE QUALITY
- The world’s first* brightest 6,500-lm brightness as a laser light source 1-chip DLP™ projector
- Bright, beautiful picture quality for a long period of time.
- Reliable drive system enables continuous 24/7 operation with no downtime
- Long-lasting brightness and low maintenance enable TCO (total cost of ownership) to be reduced
- Laser light source and filter-less design allow maintenance-free of 25,000 hours**
- Newly designed optical system achieves high reliability and excellent color reproduction
- A new liquid cooling system maintains quiet, long-term, stable operation while keeping the exhaust heat extremely low
- A filter-less, dust-resistant structure with an airtight optical block
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 gives natural clarity to even the finest details
- System Daylight View 2 enhances color perception with no need to turn off the lights
- Advanced technologies for excellent image quality including full 10-bit signal processing
- DICOM Simulation mode reproduces easy-to-view to view rendering of X-ray photos***
- Rec. 709 mode to provide accurate colors
- Waveform Monitor for easy and precise calibration
DIGITAL LINK TRANSMITS DIGITAL SIGNALS (HDMI, UNCOMPRESSED HD VIDEO, AUDIO, AND CONTROL SIGNALS) UP TO 100 M (328 FT) WITH A SINGLE CAT5E CABLE OR HIGHER
- Quick on/off: Image appears immediately and no need for cooling after use
- Shutter function with fade in/out effect
- No on/off cycle limitation
- Art-Net compatible
- Abundant terminals, including SDI (3G/HD/SD), DVI-D and HDMI inputs
- Optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for single cable solution
- Optional ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor for multi-screen solution
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN or RS-232C
- Web Browser Control
MULTI-SCREEN SUPPORT SYSTEM SEAMLESSLY CONNECTS MULTIPLE SCREENS: EDGE BLENDING, COLOR MATCHING AND MULTI-SCREEN PROCESSOR
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control function
- Projection is possible with a flexible layout thanks to vertical and horizontal 360-degree installation
- Lens-centered design and a wide horizontal/vertical lens shift
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens (PT-RZ670)
- Optional Upgrade Kit ET-UK20 featuring Geometry Manager Pro for more flexible geometric adjustment and modified masking functions (PT-RZ670)
- Optional ET-CUK10 Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit for automatic multi-screen projection setup (PT-RZ670)
- A wide selection of optional lenses including the ET-DLE030 ultra-short throw lens -
Veloxstreams single uni-body chassis creates strength for building large walls, withstands shocks and vibrations better, prevents dust infiltration, allows the separation of internal components for added long-life operation as well as easy servicing. Veloxstreams highest-quality screen is built to last the lifetime of the video wall
- Veloxstreams modular design keeps internal components separate (power supply, optical engine, control system, input source board, etc.) allowing proper cooling. It is well understood that excessive heat has a negative effect on electronic components. By lowering the display's internal ambient heat with Veloxstreams modular design, consistent, dependable and long lasting video wall performance is ensured. At the same time this approach offers easy access and diagnoses for service if needed.
- By using the larger Advanced DLP Technology® chips, Veloxstreams creates stunning high resolution images for easy reading of data, graphics and video with the highest level of color accuracy compared to conventional LCD and plasma displays.
- Color and brightness uniformity is maintained with Auto Color and Brightness Controller (ACBC) across all displays in the video wall at set-up and during operation.
- Built-in application-specific color profiles in Veloxstreams color management system allow users to adjust contrast, color range and white point in simple pre-made profiles to accomodate varying needs.
- Veloxstreams Constant Brightness or Constant Power features allow users to pre-set the amount of power used by the video wall, or the level of brightness the video wall operates at. This allows images to stay at the level users want, or it can be stretched out over the life of the Laser Projector.
- Veloxstreams high precision screen are designed to the tightest tolerances for fit, flatness and viewing angles.